If you have extensive experience in SAP consultancy and Project Management, LOYIC is looking for you. We are looking to incorporate a SAP Project Manager who will help us to ensure the effective operation of the projects undertaken in Barcelona // Sabadell.
Your MISSION will be to guarantee the satisfaction of each one of the clients (needs / expectations) and to strengthen the flow of knowledge between the different projects, as well as to detect synergies for optimising the resources. Working with a group of consultants who you will be responsible for.
SAP FI-CO // RE // RE-FX projects in Barcelona for Major Accounts. (National / International).
- To guarantee the satisfaction of the client.
- To guarantee the productivity and efficiency of the project.
- To plan and perform a global follow-up of the project/service, proposing corrective actions to the Team Leader for rectification.
- To formalise and manage the global reach of the project.
- To effectively distribute the roles of the teams, aiming for the success of projects and promoting their development.
- To assure, via the Team Leader, that the client’s expectations are managed correctly (scope, deadlines, team, quality…).
- Weekly reports on the state of the projects.
- People with advanced studies in business administration, computer engineering and / or telecommunications.
- Additional SAP training is required.
- The person must have 3 to 5 years’ experience managing top-tier clients, as well as multidisciplinary teams.
- A master’s in Project Management and / or a PMP certification will be highly regarded.
- SAP Certification will be highly regarded.
- A good level of English and Spanish is required. Other languages, such as Italian or French, will be highly regarded.
- Key Skills:
- Abilities in planning and organisation.
- Communication skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Conflict management.
- Indefinite contract.
- Competitive salary + variable + social benefits.
- Excellent working environment.
- Continuous training, both internally and externally.
- An individual career plan.
- Work location: Barcelona // Sabadell.